Monday, May 23, 2011

Fixable

Jimmy

Hey everyone. I'm Jimmy, Jerry's twin brother. Tom already mentioned all the craziness we went through what with being orphans and finding our family and everything. It was hard, but I believe it made us better people in the end. We learned how to look after each other.

Now, stuff about me. Well, I'm 19, obviously and prepping for college. I've applied to MIT and hope to get in on full scholarship. I know that I'm theoretically rich now, but I still can't get used to the fact that I don't have to work for a living anymore.
I'm into anything that has to do with building. Engineering of any kind - electronics, robotics, cars ( I love cars) even buildings.

Let me think, what else can I say. I'm decent at fighting and shooting - I guess no one said this before, but I actually like target practice. I'm not as proficient at it as I could be. Kyle is much better, but I do think that, if he wasn't all super-strength, we'd be equally matched in fighting skills. It's a pleasure to spar with him, anyway.
I get along with all my brothers. I seem to have something in common with each of them. Kinda makes me feel as if I lack a personality of my own. *shrug*

Jessie's a big part of my life. Who's Jessie? My girlfriend. I know, I still can't believe it either. I'm not exactly the luckiest person when it come to love. My first love turned out to be a horrible woman. I don't even want to think about her. I ended up with a hangover and a permanent tattoo after that relationship. Not to mention a complete lack of trust in women and relationships.
When I tried to get over her, I hooked up with Alice. Who turned out to have replaced Jerry with me. And was a total psycho-bitch. Literally. I haven't seen her since we broke up, and I'm honestly grateful. She almost got us killed a couple of times.

And then came Jessie. She's like... sun after a storm, and so far, everything is going great between us. Dad doesn't like her, big surprise there, but Mom seems to really like her and my brothers love her. She's like a sister to them. I'm getting overly optimistic because of her.

*shakes head* Okay, enough day-dreaming. You might be surprised that I'm so calm even if I'm practically forced to talk. I don't overly enjoy this, but I've had worse. I've been shot at, stabbed, almost drowned a couple of times. I thought I'd lost my brothers, almost lost Jessie... and I'm aware that will keep happening as long as we work for the agency, as long as Snitch Gravel is hunting us down.

Anyway, this is it from me. Last one up for the small intro is Kyle. You'll have fun with him. I know I do.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment